ONE Pepper Grill Buffalo SauceCourse: AppetizersCuisine: Bar Food, AmericanDifficulty: Low
1 Gallon of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
3 Pounds Unsalted Butter
1/4 Cup White Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Worchestershire
2 Pinches Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Heat the Frank’s in a sauce pan, until just before boil.
- Cut the butter into small chunks of even size, to aide in the melting process.
- Add the butter to the Franks and stir, making sure all butter melts.
- Add the Vinegar and Worchestershire with 2/several pinches of Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Kill the heat, and immersion blend immediately for good emulsification.
- The sauce will now become the bright orange color.
- This is a butter based sauce. Store it in the fridge for as long as you’d save butter.
- Makes a killer buffalo wing sauce, but also great for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, etc.
- I’ll publish the chicken wing cooking recipe soon and add a link here.