ONE Pepper Grill Buffalo SauceCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American, Bar FoodDifficulty: Low
1 Bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (1 Gallon)
3 Pounds Unsalted Butter
1/4 Cup White Vinegar
2 tablespoons Worchestershire
2 Pinches Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Heat the Frank’s in a sauce pot.
- Cut the butter into smaller chunks to aide in the melting process.
- Add the butter to the Frank’s in the sauce pot.
- As the butter melts, add the vinegar and Worcestershire. Add several dashes of fresh ground black pepper.
- Kill the heat and immersion blend immediately for good emulsification.
- The sauce will now become the bright orange color.
- This is a butter based sauce. Store it in the fridge for as long as you’d save butter.
- Makes a killer buffalo wing sauce, but also great for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, etc.