Chicken WingsCourse: Food, Recipe, Wings
This makes a crispy, great juicy wing.
Oil – Lard is best
1 pound wings
- Fill vessel with water. The amount of water should be enough to cover the 1 pound of wings with the water in the vessel.
- Add salt to the water. Keep adding salt until the water tastes slightly salty.
- Add the chicken wings to the water, and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Take the wings out of the fridge, and dry the wings.
- Heat oil on the stove in a vessel with enough oil to cook 4-6 wings at a time to 425 degrees.
- Cook the wings 5-7 minutes until 3/4 cooked. Take the wings out of the oil, and allow to cool.
- Cook the rest of the wings, and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, cook the wings again another 3-5 minutes.
- Shake in the sauce of your choice: Buffalo, BBQ, Habanero BBQ